February is finally here, the best month of all time! Okay, maybe I’m bias since it is my birthday month, but who doesn’t love their birthday month? I’m kicking of this month with a post about some of the things I’ve been (slightly) obsessing over recently.
- Vintage Band Tees: Like most college girls who run around in oversized t-shirts, I have a huge love for them. But I’ve recently been obsessing over vintage band shirts, oversized of course! I think they give off such cool grunge style that I have always loved.
- Tommy Hilfiger: Maybe its because I’m obsessed with Gigi Hadid, but lately, I’ve been loving all things Tommy Hilfiger. Sweatshirts, t-shirt, hats, I want them all!
- Shoes: For quite some time now, I’ve being craving a better shoe game. Of course that includes the hope of one day owning my own pair of Yeezys but hey a girl can dream right? Along with envying everyone who owns Yeezys, I’ve been loving the idea of a simplistic outfit with a great pair of patterned, heeled booties. They can pull an outfit together so perfectly and make it look edgy yet sophisticated.
- Sketching: This semester, I am enrolled in a course called Fashion Illustration. I’ve always loved illustration, but until recently, I’ve never paid much attention to how cool it actually is and how much effort is put into the smallest details. To say my Pinterest board is covered in illustrations now is an understatement!
- Gucci: Oh my, have I been obsessing over all things Gucci lately. Maybe I haven’t been paying much attention but to me Gucci has made a comeback to the industry. People, as well as myself, have been obsessing over all things Gucci; fur slippers, vintage looking t-shirts, the new purse collections. I want it all! Sadly Gucci slippers cost a ridiculous amount of money so again, a girl can dream…
What are some of your obsessions this month?